Friday, July 4, 2014

Happy #5, Luke!

I officially have my first 5 year old. I'm so proud and so sad at the same time! Luke is truly everything I need to be. He was so happy to be 5! When he woke up on the morning of his birthday, he came into my bathroom and danced around saying, "I'm five! I'm five!"

I think everyone, to some extent, has goals and standards for parenting and raising kids. Luke took this vision I had and fine tuned it for me. He got here and showed me that we'd be figuring this parenting thing out together. He's taught me how to love deeper, have more patience, and to see the world has God's creation, even more so than I did before. 

To celebrate Luke's birthday this year, we had a swimming party at Heath's parents' pool. We had about 25 kids come and swim... It was a good, hot day for it! We are so blessed with friends and family with such sweet kids that all play so well together. 

And to keep up with the tradition, here are Luke's favorites from 3, 4, and now 5! It's fun to see these from year to year. 

(3 years old)
1.     Color? Red
2.     Toy? Buzz, and nother buzz. Two buzzes.
3.     Fruit? Strawvries
4.     Movie? Store Story
5.     Thing to eat for lunch? Spiderman cupcakes
6.     Shirt? Store story shirt
7.     Game? Store Story (wii game)
8.     Snack? Fee Fer Yogurt (Phineas and Ferb)
9.     Animal? I love horseys.
10.  Song? Twinkle Little Star
11.  Book? Store Story book.. It was big. It was square.
12.  Best Friend? My befriend Jaxon
13.  Cereal? Cinn toast crunch
14.  Thing to do outside? Paint
15.  Drink? Chockat Milk
16.  Holiday? Nope
17.  Thing to take to bed? Daddy. Daddy’s big. And I’m big too. Daddy’s bigger.
18.  Breakfast food? Cereal
19.  What was on your birthday cake? Mike the Knight
20.  What do you want to be when you grow up? I be lightning queen.

(4 years old)
1.     Color? Blue
2.     Toy? Batman
3.     Fruit? Grapes
4.     Movie? Wreck it Ralph
5.     Thing to eat for lunch? Sandwich
6.     Shirt? Blue shirt
7.     Game? Monster trucks
8.     Snack? Oatmeal
9.     Animal? Cow
10.  Song? Old McDonald
11.  Book? Store Story
12.  Best Friend? Jaxon
13.  Cereal? Cimmon Toast Crunch
14.  Thing to do outside? Do my spray rig
15.  Drink? Coke
16.  Holiday? Christmas
17.  Thing to take to bed? Buzz
18.  Breakfast food? Oatmeal
19.  What was on your birthday cake? Spiderman and cupcakes spiderman
20.  What do you want to be when you grow up? I wanna be a Firefire (Firefighter).


(5 Years Old)
1.     Color? Orange
2.     Toy? My Danica haule
3.     Fruit? Watermelon (Rawmelon)
4.     Movie? How to Train Your Dragon 2
5.     Thing to eat for lunch? Sandwich
6.     Shirt? Orange Ummerarmour
7.     Game? Nascar
8.     Snack? Vanilla wafers
9.     Animal? Giraffe
10.  Song? Roar
11.  Book? Cars Playset and Disney Infinity
12.  Best Friend? Jaxon and Kegan
13.  Cereal? The same as Daddy – Cimmon Toast Crunch
14.  Thing to do outside? Play with my friends
15.  Drink? Chocolate milk
16.  Holiday? Easter
17.  Thing to take to bed? Jake
18.  Breakfast food? Sausage biscuit
19.  What was on your birthday cake? Nascar

20.  What do you want to be when you grow up? A farmer



















No comments:

Post a Comment