Monday, May 9, 2011

Nesting and Lukerisms :)

I don't think I've had a more chaotic life since I had a newborn! I've had a blog halfway written about Easter and planned on adding pictures and posting it over a week ago, but I never got around to it. We've been sooo busy with getting our house ready to sell - on top of Heath's work. We finally finished though, and it was a huge relief to have it done. -- So, this will sum up the idea of my unfinished blog....... After having kids, John 3:16 will forever have a more significant meaning to me. I love celebrating Easter and look forward to teaching my kids about it.

And, yes, we're moving! I've been telling people that this must be the ultimate nesting mode. At the beginning of the year, we thought we would build, so we started house plans. We found out we were expecting in the mean time and didn't like the thought of rushing to finish and get in a house before the baby gets here. So then, Heath was looking in the paper and ran across a house for sale he wanted to look at, and when we went to look at it, we spotted a house down the street we thought we'd like better. We contacted the owner (a buddy of Heath's), looked at it, and committed to it. A bit spontaneous, but we're anxious to get in over there. The new house is getting us more space... we're excited about that!

So on to Luke.... I just love the stage he's in now. His innocence just shines, and I love how observant he is and the connections he makes. Just like this morning - I pumped him up about getting panCAKES for breakfast, so he was disappointed when he didn't have "ice keem" on his plate, too. He knows the John Deere house is coming up before we even get there and starts yelling "tractors!" over and over and gasping a quick breath in between yells. He calls Heath's parents' pool a "shower". He knows Mama has baby sister in my tummy, but he thinks he has a baby in his tummy, too. If he farts in public and it's silent, he doesn't let it go unnoticed... He announces, "Mama! I pooter!"


Luke got decked out at Austin's birthday party. Now, every necklace is an "Austin."



Heath got this hat for Luke in Vegas, and he calls it his "Papa hat" for some reason!?



He's lookin like Mama here. :)



We went to Jumpin' Jungle 2 weekends in a row for birthday parties... Luke looooves it.


Luke loves Keeton, too. He calls her "Kee-own".





Heath gave in a got a blue tooth ear piece for when he's spraying. Luke likes being like Daddy. :)



One of the many reasons why I love Market Street! He pushes his basket like a pro.


1 comment:

  1. I love all the pictures and getting the updates. Take care!

    ReplyDelete