Tuesday, October 26, 2010

mr. personality

When I was in school, my life revolved around 3 day weekends, Christmas break, spring break, and those few weeks in between summer sessions. Now that I'm married... well, it's all about planting, sandfighting, stripping, etc. We recall different events in our lives and remember the timing of it by the type of work being done in the field. I've thought back on how little Luke was this time last year, and I can't believe he's my little boy now!

This was Luke last harvest - he was 4 months!


And here he is this year!


Now that his personality is really emerging, we both have traits that shine through in him. Just to name a few (some physical, too)....

Like Daddy:
- He loves working and piddling.
- He LOVES driving Heath's stuff. He gets on the stripper and thinks he's in heaven... and when we walk outside to get in the car, he reaches up to the driver's door on Heath's pickup saying, "dy? dy?"
- He has a widow's peak.
- When he has his shirt off, he's rubbing his belly
- He loves to laugh and tell stories.. and can have a tender heart.
- He's very protective of me. :)
- His feet are mini Heath feet.
- He likes to talk on the phone, even if it's pretend... He'll use his wrench if that's all he has.
- He would rather me take his shoes off than him!

Like Mama:
- He is slow moving in the mornings.
- He has a q-tip obsession already. He "uses" about 5 a day.. he'll catch me one of these days. :)
- He likes to cuddle
- He has a freckle on the top of his left thigh in the same exact spot as me.
- He tends to throw things when he's mad... haha.
- One word: chocolate.
- He loves family.
- He picks at everything.. all of his toys have half their stickers peeled off.

1 comment: